Bicycle Garage Indy provides clinics for the general public at no charge at each of our locations as part of our educational offerings. Last year we had more than 150 people attend clinics (and 63% of the attendees were women!). The most popular clinic is Fixing Flat Tires, which we hold at each location every month. We rotate other clinics in throughout the year and have a featured clinic once a month that has more seasonal topics. Clinics will begin April and run through October.
New for 2015 clinics: New topics, Learn & Earn
New topics for 2015 clinics include Mastering Your Bike, Riding Outside Your Neighborhood, Shifting Gears on Your bike and Gravel Roads – Events & Gear.
Learn & Earn – come to 3 Bicycle Garage Indy Clinics and earn a $10 gift card. In addition, clinic attendees receive a coupon for 15% off purchases made on the night of the clinic.
Featured Clinic Topics for 2015:
- Preparing for Long Rides (April, June)
- Planning Your Bicycle Vacation (May)
- Hot Weather Riding Tips (July)
- Light up the Night / Conquer Darkness (August)
- NEW – Gravel Roads – Events & Gear (October)
Regular Clinic topics for 2015:
- Fixing Flat Tires (every month)
- NEW – Mastering Your Bike (April, July)
- Urban Bicycling Tips (May)
- NEW – Riding Outside Your Neighborhood ( June, Aug)
- NEW – Shifting Gears on Your Bike (Sept)
- Tips and Clothing for Riding in the Cold – (October)
Look for more details and registration for April clinics to be available online in early March at www.bgindy.com/for/clinics
We look forward to seeing you at the clinics!
Connie Szabo Schmucker
Bicycle Garage Indy / BGI Fitness
Indianapolis & Greenwood