While it seems easy to look for every answer online, sometimes you want some face-to-face, in-depth research before you make a purchasing decision about a new bike or gear. Yet trying to combine shopping and research in a single trip can be a frustrating experience, especially if you have a hectic schedule. With all that in mind, Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness are pleased to announce our newest education offering, FYI Nights.
Here is what you can expect at our FYI Nights, that will be offered at our North and Greenwood stores:
- Informative presentations from Industry experts and Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness staff on the latest products and services for bicycling and fitness
- Time for your questions after the presentation
- Post-event follow-up to make sure all your questions are answered
- Surprises included for anyone who attends!
To kick off this new education opportunity, we have lined up the following evening programs in February. You can follow the links for full details, or go straight to our FYI Night online registration:
- Why Choose a Retul Fitting – Frank Radaker, Bicycle Garage Indy’s own Pro Bike Fitter
- Trek Project One – A Bicycle Built For You – Bob Morris of Trek Bicycle
- Fizik & Brooks Saddles – Scot Allen and Jeff Gold of Highway Two (North store only)
- Giant Defy / Liv Avail- Light, Stiff and Compliant– Eric Pirtle of Giant Bicycles / Liv Bicycles
- Shimano Pedal Systems for the Road – SPDSL – Chip Ellison of Shimano USA / Pearl Izumi
Every FYI Night will include exclusive offers, and attendees will have a chance to win an exciting prize (must be present to win).