If your riding is about long club rides, centuries and rough roads, you will want to hear more about the disc brake equipped Giant Defy and Liv Avail (women’s). Eric Pirtle of Giant will be here to explain Giant’s endurance bike design philosophy. Blending pedaling efficiency and razor sharp handling with added compliance for long rides, Defy and Avail are all about performance. Eric will also cover the Defy’s road disc brake technology, and how it affects braking confidence and control.
FYI Night Bonus: All attendees will receive discounts on select Defy/Avail models (discount available for a limited time). One attendee per store will win a 2015 Giant pro team jersey (must be present to win).
When & Where:
- Tuesday, February 17, 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness- Greenwood
- Wednesday, February 18, 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness North (82nd Street)
Registration Details: www.bgindy.com/for/fyinights – along with free registration, you'll find a complete listing of other upcoming FYI Nights.
Here is what you can expect at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness FYI Nights:
- Informative presentations from Industry experts and Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness staff on the latest products and services for bicycling and fitness
- Time for your questions after the presentation
- Post-event follow-up to make sure all your questions are answered
- Surprises included for anyone who attends!