Would you like your next bike to be uniquely “you”? Create your one-of-a-kind ride with Project One, Trek’s custom bike program. Bob Morris of Trek Bicycle will explain how Project One is more than just choosing a color. You select the model, fit, paint, and parts you desire, and Trek will build your dream bike.
FYI Night Bonus: All attendees who make a Project One deposit will receive a discount on their purchase. One attendee per store will win a 2015 Trek Factory Racing jersey (must be present to win).
Update 2/5/2015: We will be giving away both a Men's and a Women's Trek Factory Racing Jersey, along with a Trek Feed Bag, each night! Remember, you must be present to win!
When & Where:
- Tuesday, February 10, 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness- Greenwood
- Wednesday, February 11, 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness North (82nd Street)
Registration Details: www.bgindy.com/for/fyinights – along with free registration, you'll find a complete listing of other upcoming FYI Nights.
Here is what you can expect at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness FYI Nights:
- Informative presentations from Industry experts and Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness staff on the latest products and services for bicycling and fitness
- Time for your questions after the presentation
- Post-event follow-up to make sure all your questions are answered
- Surprises included for anyone who attends!