Looking for the perfect saddle for your bicycle or want to upgrade the one you have? Already have a Brooks saddle and want to learn how to care for it, extend its life and what you can do to help your saddle better conform to your body? Then this program is for you! Join us at Bicycle Garage Indy North on Thursday, February 12 for an informative evening, starting at 6:30 pm. We'll have Scot Allen and Jeff Gold from Highway Two providing information about Brooks and Fi'zi:k saddles. Join us for info and shopping!
FYI Night Bonus: T-Shirts for the first 10 registered (and/or attending), and limited time discounts on select Brooks and Fi'zi:k saddles.
When & Where:
- Thursday, February 12, 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness North (82nd Street)
Registration Details: www.bgindy.com/for/fyinights – along with free registration, you'll find a complete listing other upcoming FYI Nights.
Here is what you can expect at Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness FYI Nights:
- Informative presentations from Industry experts and Bicycle Garage Indy & BGI Fitness staff on the latest products and services for bicycling and fitness
- Time for your questions after the presentation
- Post-event follow-up to make sure all your questions are answered
- Surprises included for anyone who attends!