With our continued winter weather, it is not too late to start conditioning for the upcoming riding season with a CycleOps trainer from Bicycle Garage Indy. And a CycleOps’ Climbing Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
You can find tips for Indoor training in the BGI Blogs – and here is a complete listing of our recent Indoor Cycling posts and tips:
- Bring Your Bicycling Indoors, Part 1
- Bring Your Cycling Indoors, Part 2: Converting Your Road Bike to an Indoor Cycle
- Bring Your Bicycling Indoors, Part 3 – Indoor Cycles and Exercise Bikes
- Bicycle Fitting – An Important Bicycle Tool for Your Indoor Training.
- How is Indoor Cycling Different Than Outdoor?
- Keep Your Indoor Cycling Interesting
This coupon is good now thru Monday, January 24, 2011, and is good during our 2011 Resolution Sale, going on now thru Monday, January 17.
When you visit Bicycle Garage Indy, BGI Fitness is the same store.] BGI North (East 82nd Street in the Clearwater area) and BGI South (just seconds west of I-65 on County Line Road).